7.31.2015

Happee Birthdae Harry Potter!

Well well well, today is a very special day! Because today my friends, Harry Potter was born! (well, more like fictionally born, but we won't think about that.) Also J.K Rowling was born today.

^my reaction when I remembered it was Harry's birthday^

Harry Potter is a very big part of my life, so I am so very thankful that J.K. was born and that she came up with the idea of Harry and the wonderful world he lives in.


I will be forever thankful that I decided to read Harry Potter, as it has made me who I am today. OH MY GOODNESS just thinking about HP gives me the feels! I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH, OK?

^move over Hermione, I want to hug Harry!^

Ok, this is getting a little too sentimental.


Thank you Harry for (fictionally) existing!
See? He's excited I'm posting this!

No? Okay then.

So, I guess the point of this post was to say THANK YOU J.K. ROWLING FOR LIVING AND WRITING HARRY POTTER! I really appreciate it! :)

~Lady Claire

P.S.- this was my failed attempt at Harry's "Happee Birthdae" cake. xD

P.P.S.- it wants me to change Hermione's name to Thermionic lol. xD

GOODBYE NOW.

Btw, YER A WIZARD HARRY

5 comments

  1. Happy Birthday...erm Happee Birthdae Harry!
    ~Kathryn//The Potter Post
    In the Depths of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saying this, but I love your blogs. :)

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be stealing all these gifts ... Hehehe ...

    ReplyDelete