7.29.2015

Hello!


Oops and I've done it again! Made another personal blog. Hopefully this one will last, because I have loads of ideas, I love the name, and the template (by Rose of Self Known) is gorgeous. 
So I thought I would list eleven (b/c 11 is my fave Doctor obvs) facts about me-

1) My name is Claire, and you can call me Lady Claire.

2) I love Doctor Who way too much and don't be surprised if all of my posts are overloaded with Doctor gifs, ok?

3)  I also love Harry Potter way too much and I'm a Hufflepuff.

4) Thanks to Adi, I have joined the Dan & Phil and Fall Out Boy fandoms. xD

5) I AM SO EXCITED FOR SEASON 5 OF ONCE UPON A TIME, OK?

6) I almost got to see Lindsey Stirling in concert, but I couldn't because of dance. :(

7) I love dance!

8) I also love photography.

9) I collect dolls and take photos of them.

10) I'm allergic to tree nuts (but not peanuts, yay!)

11) Bow ties are cool.
(Okay, not really a fact about me, but it's a fact.)

So there you have it! Hope you learned a bit about me and see you later with some awesome (hopefully) posts!

-Lady Claire








14 comments

  1. Why hello "Lady Claire" xD Can't wait to see more on here! I love DW as well! I'm not a total fan girl but I still love it. ^_^ And Season 5 of OUAT PLEASE COME OUT NOW. I really can't wait... That cliff hanger tho. o.O
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hello! :)
      Yay, so glad you like DW and OUAT!! You'll see a lot of them, I promise. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ok, are you my almost twin?
    I NEED season 5 of Once Upon a Time to come out. The way they ended with Dark Swan KILLED me. (Do you happen to know any other bloggers who love OUaT?)
    I love dance too. What styles to you take? (I've missed stuff for dance too)
    I do photography as well and have AG dolls too.
    Dan & Phil!
    Honestly, I love bow ties. And suspenders too.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAYBE! O-O
      I KNOW! Have you seen the teaser?! It looks EPIC. And I don't really know any other bloggers who love it. ;'(
      I take jazz/modern, ballet, and tap!
      Awesome!
      DAN AND PHIL
      YES, and don't forget fezzes!

      ~Lady Claire

      Delete
  3. hello stranger ^_^ i'm really excited for this blog, the design is amazing (Rose's designs are always amazing, tho) and i'm really gonna love your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hey, I never seen YOU before! xD
      Yay! Can't wait to post more. :)

      ~Lady Claire

      Delete
  4. Eeeeeep!!! Welcome to the personal blogging community, Claire! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I'm so excited to see what this blog has in store!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I can't wait either! ^-^

      ~Lady Claire

      Delete
    2. Agh, I'm trying to follow your blog right now, but it doesn't seem to let me. It keeps giving me an error message every time I click 'Join this Site.' Do you know another way I could follow you without going through that button?

      Delete
    3. Hmmm. That happens to me sometimes, and what I do is copy the blog link, and on my dashboard I click on "add" and paste the link. It should work!

      Delete
  5. I am going to follow this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog m'dear! I enjoy your doll blog, so no doubt I shall enjoy this one.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you do! ^-^

      ~Lady Claire

      Delete