8.27.2015

How to Make "Chocolate Frogs"

Hello all! A while ago, I was thinking about making fandom inspired healthy treats. I have some others planned, but the first one I made were "chocolate frogs" inspired by Harry Potter. This one is probably the least healthiest, as I just used regular chocolate, but it's better than solid chocolate because it has something inside right? No? Well, I was going to use peanuts for the inside, but we didn't have any, so instead I'm using bits of graham cracker, and it's very good actually.

I know they don't exactly like this, but you can use a mold if you so desire.

You will need;
-Two bowls (one must be microwavable)
-A plate
-Graham crackers
-Chocolate
-A spoon
-Parchment paper

1) Break off pieces of graham cracker however big you want.

2) Melt some chocolate until it's all nice and melty.
3) Place a graham cracker piece in the chocolate and use the spoon to cover it all.

4) Place parchment paper on your plate and set your chocolates on it once they are covered in chocolate.

Pretty simple, right?
5) But before you eat them (well I mean, you could if you wanted to), put them in the fridge for a bit so the chocolate hardens again.

And you're done!

(I got the Chocolate Frog box and card at Universal Studios)


So there you have an easy snack/dessert that anyone can do. :)

Don't trust Peter Pan, don't blink, and don't worry (you're just as sane as I am),
-Lady Claire


6 comments

  1. I NEED TO MAKE THIS RIGHT NOW PRONTO IMMEDIATELY ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently discovered and I'm in love! Love the name, the design, and the posts! Gah, everything is just so perfect! :)

    Aliah | Indigo Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! You're making me blush. :)
      -Lady Claire

      Delete
  3. YES TO THIS POST.
    let me tell you why..let's break it up into three categories - 1. FOOD. 2. CHOCOLATE. 3. MAKING FOOD
    YESSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete