8.01.2015

July Recap // Currently

Hey lovely people of the Internet! Since today is the first day of August (*gasp!*), I'm going to tell you all what I've been doing this month.

Reading- I finally finished Curses and Smoke by Vicky Alvear Shecter, as well as rereading the third Harry Potter book, and I am currently reading The Heir by Kiera Cass.

Isn't the cover just gorgeous?

Watching- Well I've been watching quite a lot of things recently, some of them being...

1) Seventh season of Doctor Who. The 11th Doctor is my favorite by far, and this season is so good!

2) Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special. I love this episode SO MUCH! I have literally watched it 3 times in the last 2 days.
(can we just take a moment and admire how cute/sad it is that 11's still wearing Amy's glasses?)

3) Season four of Once Upon A Time. Let me just say that it is AMAZING and I can not wait for season 5!!
THOSE SHOES THO O-O

4) Harry Potter movies 1-3. The other day, my brother and I attempted to do a "Potter-Thon", but we had to stop to go to our cousin's house, so we're finishing it on Wednesday!

5) Jurassic World. I didn't really want to see this movie, but I went along anyways. I was pretty bored for the majority of it. xD

6) Minions. I don't know why everyone loves them, but they are pretty funny!

Planning- Lots of fun posts/crafts for you guys!

Buying- Lots of Doctor Who and Harry Potter stuff from Hot Topic!

Teaching- I'm teaching my brother all about photography.

Writing- A Sleeping Beauty retelling for a contest!

Loving- My room that I'm currently painting (so lots of decor posts coming soon!), DOCTOR WHO, Oreo Thins, and this video:



So yeah, that's it! Do something awesome today guys! :)

Don't trust Peter Pan, don't blink, and don't worry (you're just as sane as I am :D),

~Lady Claire








6 comments

  1. Prisoner of Azkaban is my overall favorite of the HP stories (books and movies).

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not my favorite, but I like the fact that we learn so much more about Harry's (and his parents') past, and it's also a nice break from of the Voldemort stuff. :)
      ~Lady Claire

      Delete
  2. I saw The Heir at my library and almost got it, but didn't. Next time tho.
    Have to seen the Very Potter Musical on YouTube? I found it funny, personally.
    Season 4, yes. (Don't trust Pan).
    Minions are funny. I love 'em because they wear overalls.
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, get it next time! It is very good.
      No I haven't seen it, but I definitely will check it out!
      ~Lady Claire

      Delete
  3. Oh word not the oreo thins D:
    #WeProtest #Wewantmorecreme #andsomemoreoreostoo
    I love your new blog ^_^
    ~Mads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm sorry! xD But I mean, now we can eat more!
      And thank you!
      ~Lady Claire

      Delete