9.01.2015

August Recap // Curently

Hi! Today is the day when I give you a recap of August because today is...*realization finally dawns on poor Claire* THE FIRST DAY OF SEPTEMBER WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
*cries*
Anyway, it is, in fact, September now so I will just show you what I did in August while I remember all the happy memories of summer...*cries some more*

Reading- I finished The Heir by Kiera Cass (book review coming soon) and am now re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Watching- Season 8 of Doctor Who came out of Netflix (!!!), so I'm watching that.

 I also started watching Girl Meets World again and it's actually quite cute and funny!

Buying- Not much exciting stuff...just back to school clothes and supplies (and a boatload of Hot Topic shirts).

Social media- Well I got a GoodReads...maybe should of mentioned that in my last post, but oh well! You can see my account HERE.
I also found a new YouTuber I quite like, Atipfactory. She is from Sweden and I love her style and her videos, and I don't know, I just really love her channel!

Listening- A discovered an amazing artist! Her name is Gabrielle Aplin and she is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists.

Loving- Disney, Hot Topic, new clothes, and new music.

Other things I did throughout the month- took loads of photos, went on vacation, went to two amusement parks, and that's about it!

I hope you had a wonderful August!

Until next time, 
Lady Claire



2 comments

  1. Ugh, I know, I just can't believe summer's over! But I am excited to start school again, because I've been stuck at home this whole summer (all my friends live at least half and hour away)
    I just started re-watching the entire Doctor Who series! So good!

    Aliah | Indigo Ink

    ReplyDelete