9.08.2015

My Decorated School Supplies

So today I started school...not too fun. But this year I decided to make it more enjoyable by decorating my school supplies and making them look really cool. And that's what I'm going to show you today!

First up is my binder...it's plain white (basically because I was late to go shopping and they didn't have much selection), but I printed out a Harry Potter edit to slide in the front.

See? It's cool. :)

Next are some folders, and this one is pretty boring.

My next one is blue and has a picture of the 11th Doctor on it.

Here is a purple one with a Fall Out Boy edit/thing, you know.

And another blue one, this time with Clara Oswald on it.

A black one with Dark Swan from Once Upon A Time.

And lastly, a Hufflepuff folder (because I'm a Hufflepuff obviously).

Next I have some notebooks, and this one is just a picture of Emma Swan and lots of Once Upon A Time quotes on it.

This is the same, but just Doctor Who themed.

And this is Harry Potter themed.


For the last notebook, I covered part of it in paper and glued on a picture from the 50th Anniversary Special of Doctor Who, one of my favorite episodes.

And lastly is my pencil case, which seems a bit weird, but I think it's quite cute.

And that's it! If you started school today too, I hope it was okay and that you have a good year!
Until next time-
Lady Claire






11 comments

  1. I love your pencil case! And that FOB folder is amaze!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So need to do this with my binders! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this haha! DIY-ing your school supplies makes school more fun :)

    Emily // Lynde Avenue Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your binders are school supply goals. xD My favorite has to be the Harry Potter one. It's just perfect! :D
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. FALL OUT BOYYY

    I always say that if I could have school supplies decorated half as cool as these, I'd skip to school every day :P

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doctor Who!!! Harry Potter!! OUAT! :D YES!

    ReplyDelete