10.25.2015

Easy Pumpkin Decorating Ideas

Hi guys! Halloween is almost here, so I got some fake pumpkins (from Michael's) to decorate. The two ways I'm going to show you are very easy, and you could do them on outdoor pumpkins as well, if you make sure they aren't out in a downpour.

For the glitter pumpkin I am using:
-Mod Podge
-Glitter (I chose gold)
-Paintbrush
-A covered work surface, since this is very messy!
-Fake or real pumpkin

1) Paint on Mod Podge at the top. It don't have to be perfect and even, the glitter will look like it's falling when it isn't perfect.

2) Shake the glitter all over the Mod Podge-covered areas.
3) Let dry and shake off the excess. You can pour the excess glitter back into its container or the garbage.

And this one is done!

This last one is hardly even a DIY. I just took a regular black Sharpie and drew a Jack-O-Lantern face on. Much easier than carving!

I really love how this one came out!

Which one is your favorite?





Until next time-
Lady Claire

4 comments

  1. I love these! I think I like the sharpie one better - it's sooooooooo cuttttte!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those both look so good! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh this is awesome I love the glittery one <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great! I love the glitter one. <3
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete