11.03.2015

October Recap & November Bucket List


Hi everyone! It's already November (how?!), so I'm here with an October recap! I've also decided to put in my November bucket list, so maybe I'll actually do it this month. 

Reading- I received "The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire" by Dan Howell and Phil Lester for my birthday, so I've been reading that. It's been great so far!

Watching- Season 5 of Once Upon a Time and season 9 of Doctor Who! Both have been amazing so far.


Buying- Some winter essentials, including the cutest coat ever and the comfiest pajama pants in existence! I also found some awesome gold shoes on sale for only $5 at Charlotte Russe! Definitely one of my favorite pairs that I own.

Listening- I've been listening a lot to Gabrielle Aplin's new album, Light Up the Dark! It's beyond amazing.

Loving- The fall colors, photography, candy, and friends. 
<3

For Halloween I was Emma Swan as the Dark One (from Once Upon a Time). I think it turned out pretty well!

This was my dagger. I bought the actual dagger part from a Halloween store, but I colored the main part with a silver sharpie and decorated with a think black one. I wore a black dress I found in my grandma's attic with a long cloak, with my hair in Emma's braided bun. I tried spraying my hair white, but it didn't show up in my light blonde hair. I loved my costume though!

Here's my November bucket list:
-Stargaze.
-Make hot cocoa and drink it whilst curled up in covers reading a good book.
-See Mockingjay Part 2 in theaters with my friends.
-Volunteer at our local historical society and uncover old secrets.
-Have a midnight snack. (a weird one I know, but I've never had a midnight snack)
-Frolic in the leaves.
-Spin around in circles outside.
-Make something for someone.
-Appreciate the life that I have and the world that we live in.

Until next time-
Lady Claire



1 comment

  1. Dude.
    Midnight snacks are epic.
    OOH OOH OOH HAVE YOU GOTTEN TO THE WHICH DINING CHAIR ARE YOU BIT YET??? I'm grey.

    ReplyDelete