12.24.2015

Christmas Time

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been sooo busy. But, as it is Christmas Eve (how?!), I thought I should have a Christmas post up.

Here is a video of all my Christmas room decor!
Just a short little video. :)

The rest of this post is just some Christmas photos I've collected over the past few weeks. Enjoy!

This is our Hogwarts Railways ornament we got in Universal Studios last year. I love it!


Christmas tree bokeh. :)


I love this. ahhh


"Open the door to the Christmas spirit"


My cat, because why not


Red nailssss


So I really like Christmas light bokeh, ok? xD

Complete the heart.

I wish you wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it, full of family and fun!
Be safe and be happy,
Lady Claire



4 comments

  1. Absolutely STUNNING photos, Claire. Merry Christmas!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your photography! you are getting so good :)
    there can never be too much christmas tree bokeh. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you autumn! that means so much.
      and yes, you are right.
      xo

      Delete