12.31.2015

Thnks fr th Mmrs, 2015

So I've been wanting to use that song title as this post title ever since I made this blog. And unlike the song, this year did have good memories, some of my best yet!

In early January, I made my instagram CarrotandClaire, and that was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

In late January, I went to Orlando, Florida. I miss it so much! It was so so beautiful.

I also went to Universal Studios. The best part was the Harry Potter section, it was so amazing!!

In February, I met Bethany Mota! I hadn't watched too many of her videos, but just meeting a famous person was worth it.

In the summer I got so much better at photography and art, and I am so glad that I found the motivation to improve.

And I obviously made this blog as well, which has been such a lovely experience! I am so glad that I have made a personal blog that I love.

In September, I finally got to watch a Doctor Who season premier live on television, and it was so fun! 

October was my birthday month, and I got this laptop which I am typing on right now. ;)

A few days ago was Christmas and it has to be one of the best that I've had.

And today is New Year's eve, so hopefully many more fun memories will be made tonight!

I hope 2016 is an even better year!

And I would also like to thank all of you for ever commenting or even just reading my posts. It truly means a lot. <3

Have a fun and save holiday.
Lady Claire

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, your year sounds amazing! I'm glad you made this blog - it's so wonderful to get to know you more than on your doll blog! (if that even makes sense.)
    Orlando looks so cool! Ahhh yes, I'd love to go to the H.P. bit of Universal! Some day, some day.
    Happy 2016, darling! :)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! And I'm glad I made it too- it's so fun!
      Universal Studios is the bomb. Hope you can go someday!
      Happy 2016, Ellie. xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh, Florida is the bomb. That first photo looks like St. Augustine....I love that place! Happy New Year to you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is St. Augustine actually! I love it as well- I can't wait to go back someday!
      Happy new year! xo

      Delete