2.13.2016

Valentine's Day Cupcakes!

Hello! As Valentine's Day is already (somehow) upon us, I decided to make some cupcakes, because...why not? I love the pinks, reds, and whites of this holiday so I made some vanilla cupcakes with a light pink frosting. Also, I used some red and white peppermint candies for the top.

I used a recipe from Best Friends for Frosting and I love it!

The frosting is so light and fluffy, so it's really easy to use.

My piping skills are not the best, I'm sorry. xD


And of course, they are very delicious!

I hope you have a very nice Valentine's Day (with or without a Valentine)!
Here's some cheesy fandom valentines because I love you guys:





Ok goodbye xD

Until next time,
Lady Claire



xoxo

3 comments

  1. Ahhhh omg they look so good! The frosting looks especially yummy :D

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cupcakes look so much better than mine turn out wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. •those look so good oml. <3
    •tHE ASTON ONE AHAHA THATS MY FAVORITE EVERY YEAR

    ReplyDelete